Online - Xpress Bill Pay
Xpress Bill Pay InformationUse Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check
How it Works
- All commercial and residential customers will be eligible.
- It’s free to sign up for online bill payment at xpressbillpay.com.
- If you have an Internet connection and an email address or phone number, you can now pay your bill online. You are also able to “opt in” to paperless billing and receive an email or text notification when your bill is ready to view. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
How it Works
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- Starting March 20, 2023, there will be a 3.5% transaction fee for debit/credit cards and a $1.00 transaction fee for e-checks.
- You can pay your bill from anywhere. Users outside the U.S. can contact our Payment Center anytime to make a payment or to set up an Auto Pay.
- No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due.
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an email receipt to confirm that the payment went through.
- You can view up to a year’s history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a year ago.
- You can select the Auto Pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month.
- When you sign up for online bill payment, you will create a secure password to access your personal account at www.xpressbillpay.com. Every month we will send you a reminder email to let you know when your bill is online. Then, just log in through your web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type (credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer) enter the information, and you’re done! It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month.
- We’re offering this service at the request of customers like you. Sign up today and see why so many people consider this the best way to pay their bills.
- To make a payment online go to cityofmonett.com and click on Payment Center; this will take you to our provider Xpress Bill Pay. You may also log in directly to Xpress Bill Pay at https://www.xpressbillpay.com/#/?org=Monett10022
What to do next
- Go to www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the prompts.
- Complete the short registration form and click “Next.”
- Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click “Verify Email.” Then select “Continue” to log in.
- Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
- Once your bill is added to your account, you can add additional bills, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
And there’s more!
Along with being able to make a payment online at any time, you can also call the payment assistance center to make a payment over the phone.
Call 1-800-720-6847 or from outside the U.S. call 1-385-218-0338 speak with a representative and make your payment today! A phone payment fee may apply.
Xpress Bill Pay Instructions
Xpress Bill Pay Mobile App!
Xpress Bill Pay – Go Paperless!